TAF Member Directory
Pet Food Manufacturers Association
PFMA is the principal trade body representing the UK pet food industry - founded in 1970, we have been serving the nation's pets for over 50 years! Our current membership consists of 100 member companies, representing both pet food manufacturers and suppliers, and accounts for over 90% of the UK market.
PFMA aims to be the credible voice of a responsible pet food industry.
PFMA's Aims And Objectives Are To:
• Promote pet food products which are safe, of sound nutrition, palatable and which offer value for money
• Promote responsible pet ownership
• Raise standards in the pet food industry
• Represent members' views to UK and EU government departments and enforcement authorities
• Share knowledge on issues and keep members well informed on all industry wide matters
• Stimulate the growth and reputation of the industry by encouraging understanding and good working relationships amongst those associated with pet food