Welcome to the Trade Association Forum’s website. If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern the Forum’s relationship with you in relation to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Trade Association Forum does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any of the information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, product or service available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Current and paid up Members of the Trade Association Forum are free to use this material in whichever way suits their specific requirements. Non-members may not use any material without our express written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website or materials included within may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only to provide further information. They are not a form of endorsement. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.