This report is designed to provide most of the information that associations are likely to require. It gives context, analysis and a selection of comments, and includes summary data on:
- Survey respondents by staff numbers, revenue size and location
- Financial performance data and association sector benchmarks
- The impact of the prevailing labour market conditions on staffing, pay and recruitment
- Information about current working practices
- Analyses of salary levels by staff grade, by association size
- Analyses of pay increases (most recent and prospective)
- A summary of the pensions provided to staff at associations
- Details of staff benefits and holiday provisionDetailed Data
The separate detailed data report presents actual responses to each question arranged in ascending order by size of trade association, and by geographical region. This makes it possible to make more detailed comparisons of your own association with others of similar size, or in a similar location.
Please note that for some of the breakdowns by size and locations, the sample size is small and should be treated with caution. For more information about the base sizes please see Appendix A.
This year we have also looked to provide a link to data visualisations with key graphs and charts, some of which are interactive and all of which allow you to drill down into specific data tables. We would welcome feedback on the usefulness of this additional way of reporting.
£175.00 + VAT