“A fascinating wealth of information and really valuable in assessing how we should be developing. A very worthwhile exercise” – Michael Ankers, Construction Products Association\r\n\r\nThe TAF Benchmarking Survey 2010 provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date picture of the current state of play among UK trade associations.\r\n\r\nThe Report will be published in January 2011 as a printed booklet. Order now with the attached form to ensure prompt despatch of your requirements.
Trade associations that participated in the Survey – i.e. those that contributed data by completing the questionnaire – will receive a free copy of the report. Others can purchase copies at the following rates:
TAF Members – £75.00
Non-members – £150.00
The Report will have two main parts – a Commentary (11 pages) and the Data Tables (40 pages) – with structured data that will demonstrate what a broad range of trade associations are currently doing and provide a basis for comparisons with your own operations.
Topics covered are grouped in the following nine subject areas:
- Sample & Segmentation
- Leadership & Strategy
- Sector Context
- Management & Staffing
- Member Services
- Membership & Subscriptions
How to use the Report
The Report can be used in a variety of ways including the following:
- Read the commentary for ideas
- Dip into the tables for more detail on issues of particular interest
- Compare your own practices and achievements with those of other associations
- Share and debate the findings with staff
- Share with your Board
- Use the data to support the business case for projects you want to pursue
- Provide feedback to members
- Use ideas and data as inputs to strategy, planning and setting of targets
- Use the data as a basis for exchange with other trade associations
Place your order now with the attached order form.