The Forum offers a range of publications and other resources – mostly available at no charge to members and mostly available in pdf format on this site.
Forum publications include:
Including: A ‘Best Practice Guide’ for Trade Associations, How to Form a Trade Association, Sustainable Consumption & Production.
Please contact Linda Cavender for further information or call on Tel: 020 3869 8650.
- Establishing a New Trade Association
- The New Law Regarding Websites and Cookies
- The Bribery Act 2010 – Failure to Prevent Bribery
- TA Governance Pt 2 – Chair and Chief Executive
- TA Governance Pt 1 – General Management
- Competition Law and Trade Associations
- Trade Marks and Trade Associations
- Certainty in Uncertain Times – Accreditation: Helping to deliver confidence
- Companies Act 2006
- Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
- Getting a great website: a step-by-step guide
- Finding and working with a designer
- The power of branding: a practical guide
- Voices of British Business Update
- New Guidance on Preventing Workplace Harassment and Violence Launched
- To Incorporate Or Not To Incorporate
- Helping a new chairman be effective – Mark Boleat
- Checklist of matters dealt with in Memoranda and Articles of Association
- Sustainable Consumption & Production for UK Trade Associations (2007)
- A ‘Best Practice Guide’ for Trade Associations (2006)
- Trade Association Effectiveness at the European Level
- Core Competencies for Senior Managers (1998)
- Creating a New Trade Association
- The Model Trade Association
From comprehensive Benchmarking Studies to ad hoc surveys of salaries, subscriptions.
- TAF / CBI Salary & Benefits Survey 2011 – Results Available
- Quick Survey Results – Electronic Media in marketing and Membership Communications
- Quick Survey Results – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Staff Holiday Entitlements Survey Results 2008
The findings of research commissioned by the Forum. Among the topics: Models of Cooperation, Representation at the European Level, Value Added Measurement, Codes of Practice.
- The Business of Representation (2001)
- Codes Of Practice (2000)
- Implementing Consumer Codes of Practice (2001)
- Models of Trade Association Co-operation (2000)