The Trade Association Forum (TAF) runs an annual salary and benefits survey in partnership with Ellwood Atfield. The results for 2019 are now available and the report has been distributed to all participants submitting useable data. Those members that did not have a chance to participate have the opportunity to purchase a summary of top level results and principal findings for £100+VAT. The results are also available to non-members for £150+VAT.
The data includes:
• The outlook for 2019 – pay awards and recruitment
• The impact of Brexit on staffing
• Analyses of salary levels by staff grade and association size
• Differences by region (London, South East and elsewhere)
• Analyses of pay increases (most recent and prospective)
• A summary of the Pensions responses
• Details of Fringe Benefits and Holiday entitlements
• A Data Summary
Please e-mail: Linda Cavender to order your copy or for more information.
Member non-participant: £100 + VAT
Non-member non-participant: £150.00 + VAT