The Trade Association Forum is delighted to announce a strategic partnership with insurance advisory specialists Partners&
As part of the partnership, the two organisations will work together to develop a programme of work exploring risks and opportunities faced by trade associations and their members.
This will include conducting primary research on attitudes and awareness of risk amongst trade associations, which will be launched later this year.
Partners& will also be designing bespoke insurance solutions for TAF members, enabling them to extend what they can offer to their own members.
Announcing the partnership, TAF Interim CEO Emily Wallace said:
“I am incredibly pleased to welcome Partners& to TAF! We really look forward to working together to help our members improve the services they provide their members and help businesses to more effectively manage risk. I look forward to working with Partners& to assist TAF members.
CEO of Partners&, Phil Barton commented:
“As our name suggests, we have built our reputation on partnering with organisations to deliver mutually beneficial solutions. We have an enviable track record of working with member services organisations, and are excited at the prospect of developing bespoke schemes for TAF members.“
- The Trade Association Forum is the association for association in the UK, representing more than 140 trade associations who in turn represent more than 130,000 businesses from all sectors of the economy.
- Partners& is a Chartered insurance advisory business providing seamless insurance, employee benefits, risk management and claims advice to businesses and private clients.
- For more information please contact:
- TAF: Emily Wallace, CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partners&: Malia Brown, Marketing and Communications Director – email@example.com