The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now to prepare for guaranteed changes and new rules from January 2021.
To support business preparations the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is hosting free live and recorded webinars to help you check the new rules and understand the actions to take.
See the full schedule and sign up to for live sessions here. Following the initial broadcast the webinars will be available on demand. The live sessions will take place at the following times:
• Services and investment – 11am, Tuesday 13 October
• Retail – 11am, Wednesday 14 October
• Automotive – 2pm, Wednesday 14 October
• Metals and other materials – 11am, Tuesday 20 October
• Electronics and machinery – 11am, Wednesday 21 October
• Consumer goods – 11am, Thursday 22 October
• Life Sciences – 11am, Tuesday 27 October
• Construction – 11am, Wednesday 28 October
• Aerospace – 11am, Thursday 29 October
You may also be interested in this new guidance on help and support for businesses that trade with the EU. This is available here.