Rethinking Member Engagement in a Mobile-First World
Associations are increasingly leveraging mobile apps to communicate with members, share valuable content, personalise member experiences, and deliver CPD and events – at a fraction of the cost of their websites.
Hear association case studies – including the Institute of Quarrying and others – and strategies that you can apply at your organisation to deliver value directly into the hands of your members. Mobile app success stories include:
- 88% member renewals with highly-tailored, timely app content
- £70,000 cost savings delivering and supporting conferences
- £10/user cost per annum to connect members across 70 countries
- 30,000 app users in 130 countries
This session is for associations looking for proven strategies and approaches to leverage a mobile app to engage and connect members, deliver content and events, and realise real “return on engagement” serving members.
- Understand how changes in member expectations have led to the increased use of mobile apps in associations
- Identify strategies and approaches to meeting member needs and increasing engagement through mobile
- Learn from associations that have succeeded in integrating mobile into their member service and communications mix
RD Mobile are an award-winning company specialising in mobile apps that provide year-round member engagement as well as power in-person, online, and hybrid events – for 300+ global associations.
Click here to register for this event.