TAF Member Directory
Online Dating Association
Putting Trust & Safety First
The ODA was founded in 2014 when a group of leading dating services decided to create a body that would allow the sector to work together on standards and speak as one voice with regulators, law enforcement agencies and others.
The ODA is the trade association recognised as the voice of the online dating sector, supported by a membership who believe in trust & safety, honesty & clarity, and privacy; and who believe in creating a positive experience for users; and a technology ecosystem that supports innovation in online dating.
What we do
- Work with members and partners to set standards for what is ‘good practice’ in online dating, by promoting trust & safety, data privacy & protection and good business
- Change the narrative around online dating by delivering positive PR and campaigns on behalf of the wider sector, through both proactive and reactive engagement
- Communicate with legislators, regulators and wider stakeholders on policies that affect the sector, delivering an impactful advocacy strategy and helping our members be ready for legislative changes
- Create spaces for thought-leadership in the sector with opportunities for learning, networking and sharing challenges & solutions, including keeping an eye on the horizon for what is ‘coming next’
- Engaging in high quality research which illustrates the impact of the online dating a sector
- Enable daters to learn how to be smart users of online dating apps and websites