TAF Member Directory
Confederation of Paper Industries
The voice and face of the UK’s Paper-based Industries
The Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI) is the leading trade association representing the UK’s Paper-based Industries, comprising paper and board manufacturers and converters, corrugated packaging producers, makers of soft tissue papers, and collectors of paper for recycling.
CPI unifies the UK’s Paper-based Industries behind the promotion of paper’s intrinsic value as a uniquely renewable and recyclable resource. We aim to enhance the industry’s competitiveness by advocating an appropriate legislative and regulatory regime in the UK, EU and globally, and also by sharing best practice within the CPI membership.
The CPI is working to promote:
- a positive image for paper
- secure energy supplies at competitive prices
- resource efficiency within a coherent waste strategy
- the benefits of packaging
- a sustainable UK Paper Industry
- manufacturing as a vital part of a balanced economy
- a competitive, level playing field for the UK’s Paper-based Industries