TAF Member Directory
The Bingo Association was formed in 1998, following the merger of the British Bingo Operators‘ Association and the Bingo Association of Great Britain. Bingo is a unique part of the gambling industry, firmly at the soft end of the spectrum of gambling activities, rooted in the social arena.
Our mission is to represent the industry, promoting and developing the interests of all GB licensed bingo operators.
We do this by working with:
- operators and owners of clubs
- central government and policy makers
- regulators and compliance organisations
- organisations involved in research, education and treatment of problem gambling
- other sector trade organisations
We achieve this through:
- providing an industry forum
- shaping and driving the sector agenda
- liaison with key third parties
- active involvement in consultations on sector and broader regulatory and business issues
- media representation