The 2022 Best Practice Awards Shortlist
On Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th December 2021 our shortlisting panels met to consider the entries and put forward the best ones in each category for the final shortlist. The panels were made up of leaders from trade associations across the country, making these awards the only UK awards for trade associations, by trade associations.
This year we received a bumper crop of entries from across the spectrum of trade associations, large and small, so the sifting panels had their work cut out.
Congratulations to everyone who has made the shortlist – it’s a huge testament to the quality of your work over the past year!
The final judging panel will meet in the new year to decide the winners, with the results announced at the ceremony on Thursday 17th February 2022.
Event of the Year
Sponsored by RD Mobile
- Building Engineering Services Association
- British Pest Control Association
- National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- National Federation of Roofing Contractors
Sponsored by the Brick Development Association
- Ben Massey, National Association of Jewellers
- Ellen Daniels, British Compressed Gas Association
- Emily Bradley, British Coatings Federation
- Max Sugarman, Railway Industry Association
- Ellen Daniels, British Compressed Gases Association
- Mike Reddington, British Security Industry Association
- Darren Caplan, Railway Industry Association
- Sally Edgington, AXREM: the Association of Healthcare Technology Providers for Imaging, Radiotherapy and Care
- Martin Rose-King, British Pest Control Association
Trade Association of the Year
- National Resident Landlords Association
- Railway Industry Association
- The Tile Association
Secure your ticket to the awards
Thursday 17th February 2022
The awards take place on Thursday 17th February 2022 at Drapers Hall in central London. We expect an audience of over 200 leading figures from the UK trade association world, offering great opportunities for networking and celebration. Tickets are selling fast and will be sold on a first come, first served basis so to secure your place please visit the TAF Shop to buy yours today. All tickets include a drinks reception, 3-course meal with wine, an unforgettable awards ceremony, and great opportunities to network with your peers!