We’re a small team who love bringing your vision to life by creating solutions in partnership with our Clients. Established in 1993, Arkom take a collaborative approach to projects we work on. Our Clients see us as their very own tech department that they can rely on just when they need us.
We develop sustainable membership solutions by taking a long-term view. We look to the future, creating new solutions while planning ahead to build on what you already have.
Our solution includes a complete, end to end, proven system that’s been developed specifically for membership organisations. Yet it also gives you a degree of flexibility to customise certain elements. All of which contribute to:
- Streamlining your processes
- Managing memberships efficiently and gaining valuable insights through reporting
- Driving growth and attracting new members
- Maximising member engagement with unique, personalised experiences
- Providing uninterrupted digital experiences, which provide true value to your membership offering
Our Membership Solutions
- Responsive Websites built on Umbraco’s Friendly Content Management System
- Membership CRM built on Dynamics 365 & PowerApps CRM
- Self-Serve Membership Portal built on .NET Core
- Integrations to other systems e.g. Card Payment, Direct Debit, MailChimp
- Platform based: This means our membership systems can be customised to meet your specific needs
- Future-proof: Our solutions are built with sustainability in mind. They’re built to last and can grow and evolve with each membership organisation
- Clear communication: You’ll be working directly with your delivery team, with a technical specialist leading each phase
- Structured Agile approach: Allows flexibility during the development while keeping project creep under control
Who we’ve worked with
- Sheffield Chamber of Commerce Website – Member Portal and Member Database CRM
- The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care (ACPRC) – Website, Member Portal and Database
- The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA) – Database CRM and Member Portal
- The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation (ACPICR)– Website, Member Portal and Database
- The British Number Plate Manufacturers Association (BNMA) – Website and Member Portal
- The Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP) – Member Portal and CRM
- NOCN Group – Websites, Portals and CRM
- Whirlow Hall Farm Trust – Website and eCommerce
- Brain Tumour Research & Support Charity – CRM
- Support Dogs – CRM
- Helen’s Trust – Website and CRM
Let us guide you on your digital transformation and revolutionise how you run your membership organisation. Pick up the phone and talk to one of our specialists on 0114 282 3444 or if you prefer, email us at email@example.com
Wattle is an independent creative software company that partners strategically with membership, charity and public sector organisations to enable successful digital transformation through the deployment cutting-edge CRM and Website CMS technologies.
We harness the power of leading .NET solutions like Umbraco, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Teams, the Dataverse, Azure and the wider Microsoft Power Platform to deliver truly game-changing customer experiences and digital success.
We provide specialist event services to associations. We pride ourselves on creating meetings with purpose.
Brightelm can provide the following services:
- Virtual Event Management
- Project management – including finance
- Sponsorship – consultancy, design and acquisition
- Event marketing
- Programme management – scheduling, abstracts, speaker management
- Delegate services – registration, housing, accommodation and technology
- Logistics – event management, venues, catering, staffing
- Exhibition management
- Event production
We are experts in our field. Let us help you and say firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next event.
Ensuring your organisation remains compliant in an ever changing landscape can be a challenge but we are here to help.
We understand the complexities as we are working every day in the world of data privacy, web site privacy policies and so much more.
Offering an external support service that will help you keep on track with how to manage and process the data you are handling on behalf of your organisation is what we do best. Compliance Health checks, DPO services, event data handling policies, data transfer policies are just some of our areas of expertise.
Rest assured we don’t talk in complex terms – we keep it simple and don’t over complicate things with confusing legal jargon or complicated procedures.
Our service is a value for money investment – every organisation needs to ensure they keep up to date on compliance issues around say, data privacy and data handling.
We can help you if you are based in any country – in the UK, EU and other countries outside the EU.
Guild is the platform for professional groups, networks and communities.
Guild is used by membership organisations and associations like the CIPD, The Marketing Society, PRCA, CIPR, PPA, NEU and many more to engage their members and harness the power of their professional communities.
Easy to use, like a consumer messaging app, but purpose-built for professionals to connect, communicate and collaborate in a trusted environment.
With no ads, GDPR compliance, admin, analytics, integrations and dedicated customer support, Guild is the choice of organisations wanting to engage their members, prospects, customers and stakeholders.
Guild allows you to:
- Improve member engagement to drive retention
- Engage all year round with always on digital communication, connection and collaboration
- Continue the conversations and networking beyond events
- Add value to sponsors and supporters
- Integrate Guild with your other tech platforms as required
Guild’s unique feature set includes:
- Mobile app AND web version
- Zapier / API for automations & integrations
- Admin, Moderator, Host user roles
- Unlimited group sizes
- Pin and feature conversations
- Make introductions between members
- Polls, Event listings
- Edit/delete your messages
- Email a message to yourself
- Mark threads as unread etc. etc.
Join the Trade Association Forum’s Guild community to see how it works as a member and contact us if you would like a demo for your association/membership organisation.
mnovate are experts in Microsoft Dynamics 365, delivering end to end CRM solutions for clients with different needs and challenges.
We love what we do and we love making our clients happy. Our experience of delivering Microsoft Dynamics based CRM solutions to member-focused and not-for-profit organisations spans over 12 years. We saw there were lots of partners and technologies out there who could be doing a much better job for their clients, and so we decided to build our own practice that keeps clients firmly at the centre of our world.
We help associations retain and grow their membership, focus and personalise communications, become more efficient, empower staff, greater insights and improve decision making. Modules include membership management, event management, groups and committees management, CPD and education management, finance management and marketing and communications. The complete membership CRM solution.
Dynamic Membership Management
Silverbear is proud to be the UK’s only certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner working exclusively with membership and non-profit organisations in the UK and Ireland.
Our trusted digital platform, built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, the Dataverse, and Azure, delivers world-class engagement to over seventy organisations serving 4.2 million members. We securely manage over £440 million of subscriptions, donations, and payments every year to support the foundation of our clients’ memberships.
The Pulse Business delivers real time insight to companies driven by the ambition of fast track growth. We design and deliver incisive Pulse questions that enable and elucidate varied views on many topics. This unique insight is used by our clients to grow and improve their businesses.
We work with a wide range of Membership and Trade Associations and help these organisations understand their membership base more intimately as well as develop a tighter grasp of what triggers membership engagement. Our Pulses are designed to strike at the heart of a topic and will often reveal a sometimes uncomfortable truth. Part of our remit is to help you manage the impact.
Here at Quality Assured National Warranties we understand how important it is to protect home improvement investments, so we place consumer protection at the heart of everything we do.
For over 15 years we have been providing homeowners with vital consumer protection in the form of insurance backed guarantees and deposit protection insurance. We provide cover for anything from a small porch to large commercial projects.
We have issued more than 2.5 million policies; making us one of the largest insurance backed guarantee providers. We are very proud that both ourselves and our insurer are based and regulated in the UK; meaning that our customers benefit from local expertise, regulation and recourse.
Our not for profit specialist team has over 20 years’ experience working with trade associations and membership bodies.
They work hand-in-hand with our team at Moore Kingston Smith Association Management, the largest association management company in the UK. They specialise in managing these organisations.
Our wide range of services are designed to help our clients continually improve the efficiency of their business and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Membership administration
- Event management
- Book-keeping and management accounts
- Tax and VAT
- Governance and strategy
- HR consultancy services
- Cyber security and GDPR
- Digital transformation