LONDON / FLEXIBLE
SALARY & BENEFITS: COMPETITIVE
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 30, 2021
Care England is the leading representative body for independent care providers and the position requires a self-starting Membership Manager who will report directly to the Chief Executive. The role involves recruiting and retaining members as well as organising promotional events and being the interface with commercial partners.
Roles & Responsibilities
Build the care provider membership
The role will require the successful candidate to devise and implement strategies to build the care provider membership. This will include:
- Proactive management of the organisation’s membership with a focus on retention and recruitment
- Ensuring that members are getting the most out of their subscription and are well represented
- Reporting to the CEO and attendance at Board meetings
- Identifying areas to support and expand membership
- Maintain effective communications with members at all times
- Will require working closely with other members of the team, especially the Policy Team
Supporter membership programme
Care England has an active supporter membership programme that involves working with a wide range of companies supplying products and services to the residential sector. This activity provides a valuable source of income for Care England and the role requires the successful candidate to:
- Retain and further develop existing commercial partnerships
- Attract new supporter members
- Manage the day-to-day supporter membership activity (e.g. Newsletter advertising/editorial, eshots etc)
Represent Care England
There is a regular requirement to represent Care England at meetings, trade shows and other sector events.
- Organise the Care England annual conference & exhibition. This prestige event requires coordination with the venue, exhibitors, speakers and Care England colleagues. The role also includes attracting delegates.
- Provide support for ad hoc Care England events and work with colleagues as required
- Provide support as required for supporter member events
- Organise virtual events and connections where required
The role may also involve:
- The occasional requirement to drive, so a licence would be helpful
- Occasional overnight stays away from home (when safe to do).
For more information or to apply, please email SayWee Tan, Finance Manager at email@example.com
Please include your CV, a cover letter and available start date in your application.