Hire Association Europe (HAE) is currently looking for experienced candidates to fill the new position of Director of Customer Services and Products.
HAE was formed in 1974 and often referred to as The Association by its members. HAE is a Birmingham-based industry-leading trade body representing plant, tool and equipment hire with a membership base of 800 members based in the UK, Europe and across other parts of the world.
Working from our Head Office the successful candidate will lead the Directorate of Customer Services and Products in order to deliver all aspects of the association’s operations to customers. They will need to build and maintain relationships and promote the take up of products and services and promote the sector as a career of choice.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
● Experience of leading a team, working with external stakeholders, and the delivery of a wide range of business services.
● Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing; strategies, business and action plans with a range of stakeholders.
● Experience of cost centre management and budgeting to deliver services, making a rate of return and liaising with customers to successfully secure monies owed to an organisation.
● Knowledge and and/or experience of the differences working in a not for profit organisation requires.
● Awareness of the careers and skills agenda.
● Educated to Degree standard or equivalent.
● Experience of utilising various software platforms and packages such as Google/ Microsoft / databases and bespoke CRM systems.
● Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present to customers and represent the association at conferences, events and forums.
Applicants should forward their CV with a covering letter stating their salary expectations to Melanie Kilkenny, PA to the CEO at email@example.com
Package includes an attractive salary, contributory pension scheme, and other key benefits.
HAE is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 12th March 2021
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY – AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.