HAE EHA Customer Services Operations
Is this the role you’ve been looking for?
Here at Hire Association Europe Limited we have exciting plans to develop our membership recruitment programme for two business areas Hire Association Europe and Event Hire Association (HAE EHA), and we would love for you to be part of it.
As the UK’s and ROI’s leading hire trade association representing over 700 companies in the tool, plant and event hire markets, HAE EHA leads the way in managing an industry leading standards programme whilst offering outstanding membership benefits and services.
It’s never been a better time to join HAE EHA!
We are now looking for an enthusiastic team player who will be able to add real value to our membership recruitment, retention and administration operation who is looking to take that all important next step in their career journey.
This really is a role for you to make your own and you will be ably assisted by likeminded individuals who are all committed to help HAE EHA develop as an exemplar in the trade association sector.
So what are we looking for?
- Previous experience in working for a not for profit organisation (ideal but not essential!)
- Knowledge of working with CRM and accounts packages
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate experience and success in a previous role with membership retention and recruitment
- Ability to manage data and producing monthly reports
- Management of membership value audits with responsibility for controlling targets for the sales of products and services to the membership
- The ability to initiate and develop new ideas for the betterment of the organisation’s objectives
- Can demonstrate excellent competency in the use of word, excel and powerpoint, with a good working knowledge of a Google cloud system
- Easily commutable to our Solihull offices whilst full training is provided – latterly converting to home working as appropriate
- Friendly, enthusiastic and personable.
- The potential to demonstrate good leadership and management skills
A full job description can be found here.
If this sounds like a role that will match your career aspirations and where you want to show you have the ability to rise to this exciting, new challenge, then please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to join us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you want an informal chat to discuss the role, just phone 0121 380 4619