Website Membership Bespoke
Membership Body Victoria, Central London (Up to 2 days working from home) Basic Salary £38,750 Benefits include – 24 days Holiday, 10% pension contribution, Life Assurance Cover, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work, Test Vouchers, Online Wellness Portal, Private 24 hour GP service, Payroll Giving – Charities Trust and Retail Offers Permanent, Full Time My client a well-established and leading membership body is currently searching for a Project Officer to be part of an exciting crucial membership related project workstream for their Central London office with up to 2 days working from home. If you have experience as a project officer or project manager working for a Trade Association, Professional Body, Membership Body, Not for Profit, Subscription company or similar we would love to hear from you. The Role We are seeking a well-organised and enthusiastic individual with strong programme and project management skills and excellent people skills to help support the delivery of our corporate plan, and in particular to help drive progress on a range of strategic, cross-cutting projects. The project officer will work closely with the lead directors for the projects as well as with the Director General and senior management team. Current priority projects focus on member recruitment and retention and on upgrading and exploiting our CRM database. The project officer would also have the opportunity to be involved in monitoring and reporting delivery of the full suite of corporate plan commitments and developing the next 3-year corporate plan. Key Responsibilities
- Provide proactive and efficient support and coordination to the programme/project lead, workstream leads and programme/project boards.
- Organise meetings/conference calls, including preparation and distribution of papers, taking notes, running action logs.
- Help track and evaluate progress of projects/workstreams and actions.
- Coordinate communications to ensure project news and outcomes are shared with colleagues/members when appropriate.
- Support project risk management through maintenance of risk and issue logs.
- Prepare progress reports for Board/senior management team.
Person specification Experience and skills:
- Excellent organisational, administrative, and time-management skills
- Adaptable and able to manage priorities across a range of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with confident use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and to get them to do what you need them to.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy in recording proceedings and writing reports
- Confident person
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Good team player
Desirable: Recognised qualifications or training in project management (e.g., Prince 2, APM, PMI) To apply to this role please send your CV. Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. membershipbespoke is acting as recruitment business in relation to this role. membershipbespoke positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. membershipbespoke remains the only specialist recruitment organisation in the UK, which offers a dedicated service tailored to the needs of Trade Associations, Unions, Professional and Regulatory Bodies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.