Membership Relationship Manager Financial Services Membership Body Hybrid Working Model Flexible – City of London Offices Basic Salary £47,000-£50,000 with excellent benefits including 30 Days Holiday, Pension, PMI, Healthcare, Gym Subsidy, Income Protection, Social Activities, Training & CPD Permanent Role, Full Time Our client a leading, reputable, and well-regarded Financial Services Membership Body is currently recruiting for and Membership Relationship Manager. If you have either strong membership experience or strong account management experience working within the financial services sector, we would love to hear from you – Banking, Private Equity, Lending, Payments, Venture Capitalist, Investment Firms, Fintech etc. Job Purpose
- Deliver the membership proposition to achieve agreed retention revenue and member engagement targets.
- Retain members and identify value and opportunities.
- To enhance the member experience.
- Lead on relationships across the breadth of the Financial Services Membership Body
- Facilitate the increase and development of multiple revenue streams
- Responsibility for a broad section of members.
- To improve engagement and opportunity for members.
- To help develop and implement a structured account management plan.
- To help Relationship Managers from across the business identify and highlight value.
- To utilise all tools – CRM, market knowledge, internal insight and member knowledge to deliver thoughtful and insightful account management.
- To be a champion for our members interests and strategies across the breadth of interaction within the business, with stakeholders and in the wider business community.
- To help illustrate and exemplify member relationship best practice internally.
Skills and Competencies
- Broad knowledge of financial services
- Able to prioritise and act on initiative in a fast paced and start up environment.
- CRM skills and knowledge.
- Capable of taking the lead and credibly presenting to a variety of members across a breadth of seniority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with the ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams, provide input to others’ work and deliver excellent outcomes in a timely and agile fashion.
To apply to this role please send your CV Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. membershipbespoke is acting as recruitment business in relation to this role. membershipbespoke positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. membershipbespoke remains the only specialist recruitment organisation in the UK, which offers a dedicated service tailored to the needs of Trade Associations, Unions, Professional and Regulatory Bodies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.