PR Manager Membership Body Aldershot, Hampshire – 2 Days Office, 3 Days Home Basic Salary £42,000 Benefits Include 25 Days Holiday and Pension Scheme My client a well-established and leading membership body, trade association is currently searching for a PR Manager. If you have experience as a PR, Public Relations Manager working for a Trade Association, Professional Body, Membership Body, Not for Profit, Subscription company or similar we would love to hear from you. The Role The PR manager will use their communications expertise and knowledge to drive the development and delivery of comprehensive internal and external communications. You will be adept at crafting messages, press releases, Q&As and briefing packs. You will embrace researching and writing engaging articles for our quarterly trade-facing magazine and tracking the effectiveness of internal & external communications and channels to continuously improve the way they work for a not-for-profit trade association. Key responsibilities
- Managing external PR and communications to members and stakeholders via a variety of channels, including print, email and social media
- Developing stories for the media and for the member magazine
- Preparing PR and communications material – this could include providing content for the hobby press (magazines), editing technical pieces, constructing position statements and uploading items for trade facing websites
- Supporting the senior management team offering advice and guidance on effective PR activities and communication delivery
- Ensuring PR/communications messages are consistent across all mediums and are appropriate for different stakeholders
- Creating content for specific communications events e.g. seminars or presentations.
Skills knowledge and expertise
- Creative flair to develop engaging PR and communications, with exceptional writing and editing skills
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to operate at all levels of the business
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation (ideally non-profit trade-facing); adaptable and comfortable working in areas of change, with good organisational ability
- Experience of working with diverse teams in multiple locations and remotely
- Demonstrable experience of developing and executing PR/communications plans, and relationship building within complex organisations
- Professional or higher qualification in journalism/communications is desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Passionate about contributing to the organisation and its vision for its future
- CIPR qualification would be advantageous
To apply to this role please send your CV. Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. membershipbespoke is acting as recruitment business in relation to this role. membershipbespoke positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. membershipbespoke remains the only specialist recruitment organisation in the UK, which offers a dedicated service tailored to the needs of Trade Associations, Unions, Professional and Regulatory Bodies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.