Membership and Events Manager
BFREPA represents the UK’s free range and organic egg producers and has an exciting opportunity for an individual to manage its membership services and organise its events.
• Administering and accounting for a membership of around 700 producers and associate subscribers
• Assisting with the recruitment of new members
• Ensuring membership databases and related information is up to date on BFREPA’s communication and media channels
• the Annual General Meeting and assisting with Council and Committee meetings
• the Annual Conference, Awards Dinner, and Trade Exhibition
• the stand at the Pig and Poultry Show and/or a seminar every year
The position is self-employed, requiring a minimum of 22 hours per week. It is home-based but will require some travelling. Candidates should have experience with membership or events management. Salary, terms and conditions are negotiable and will not be limiting for the right candidate.
A more detailed job description and how to apply can be found at https://www.bfrepa.co.uk/recruitment
Closing Date: 1st June 2022