High Performing Trade Association Board Training Course – Feb 2024
8 to 12 participants per course, made up of trade association chairs, board members, senior members, CEOs and senior directors/managers.
To give participants an understanding of what a high performing association board looks like and a toolkit to improve the performance of their association board.
A combination of seminar, discussion and group work. The course will aim to create significant interactivity on the day and a lasting network of good practice into the medium term.
The objective of the seminar is to help board members and chair-elect of trade associations maximise their effectiveness by:
- Helping them understand the politics and dynamics of trade associations
- Identifying best practice that will help them perform effectively
- Providing a forum in which they can share experience with other chairmen
- Giving them access to further sources of information
- Preparing a due diligence checklist
- Issues to be settled before the chairman’s term of office commences
- TAF Members: £295 + VAT
- Non-members: £395 + VAT