FIS Membership Manager
Salary – Basic £30k OTE £45K
Location - Office based, with flexibility to travel to meet the requirements of the role.
Title: Membership Manager
Line manager: Operations director
Main Purpose of Job:
To engage, retain and recruit members.
New member acquisition:
• Source, identify and secure new members
• Manage and develop the target list of FIS prospect members on the CRM system
• Work with the marketing team to develop and manage the delivery of campaigns to recruit new members
• Manage all incoming membership enquiries
• Manage the onboarding of new members
• Manage the membership renewal process
• Continuously feedback the membership offer to ensure it is fit for purpose
• Work with the marketing team to develop member communications through all channels including ensuring the community area of the FIS website is effective
• Develop a membership customer journey, identifying key touch points and sales opportunities for training programmes, events etc that support membership income
• Work with all colleagues to identify opportunities to recruit members and identify revenue opportunities.
• Remain current with Association policies and procedures
• Perform other related duties as required
• An enthusiastic communicator who is able to think around a subject.
• Sales and marketing background
• Outstanding communication, questioning, listening, writing and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure
• Strong client service skills, working with a wide range of members and potential members
• Ability to deal with a range of external stakeholders
• High attention to detail, with excellent administration, co-ordination and planning skills
• Ability to be proactive in resolving difficult issues and problem solving
• Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire others
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as being part of a team
• Computer and social media literate (Microsoft package, database management)
• Ability to evaluate information and communicate effectively
• An understanding of the unique identity of membership bodies and value of being a member
• Knowledge of the finishes and interiors sector, its contacts and issues affecting businesses.
• Customer service focused