An opportunity has arisen to join a small team, in the UK’s leading Trade Association for the Construction Plant hire sector based in the Barbican, London.
This is a full-time position for a Membership Administration Assistant with initiative, a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail to join a well-established trade association with over 1600-member companies.
This vacancy will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a small, but perfectly formed team! Supporting the general office with membership and general administration. The ability to work as part of a small team and to understand that requirements will be varied and change on a day to day basis, so a flexible approach is important.
Responsibilities will include;
- General administrative support to the team, reporting directly to the Office Manager.
- General office Administration and Organisation.
- Membership liaison.
- Responding to member emails, enquiries and telephone calls.
- Managing the membership database, yearly renewal system, processing membership certificates and invoices.
- Providing administrative support to the Chief Executive including diary management.
- Experience of administration and organisation in an office environment.
- Accuracy & Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage own work load as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task and strong organisational skills.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with a diverse range of members, colleges and other organisations.
- An ability to learn IT systems such as MS Dynamics and Sage.
Applications should be sent by email to the Office Manager, Lisa Godwin, or by post to the CPA Office 27/28 Newbury Street, Barbican, London EC1A 7HU.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th October 2018.
No Agencies Please