Influencing & Team Skills
TAF have partnered with Erskine Nash Associates Ltd to offer members access to four high quality, practical and engaging leadership development workshops.
This workshop is suitable for trade association professionals at any level - whether in a managerial role or not. It looks at the challenges of building effective working relationships and examines how this skill can be used with a variety of people including staff, members and business/political stakeholders.
It will cover:
• The important difference between influencing and persuasion.
• Developing a wider variety of behaviours to use when you are trying to influence.
• How to manage the behaviour of others when they are trying to persuade you.
• How to ensure you make a positive contribution to a team.
• Managing conflict in a positive way.
• How to apply the learning from the workshop back at work.
The workshop will be highly practical and very engaging with a firm focus on rapid application of learning back in the workplace.
It will be delivered by Erskine Nash Associates Ltd who, since 2007 have worked globally with organisations including Vodafone, Paramount Films and Hello Magazine. They have also worked with trade several associations and have a good understanding of the realities of our world.
Thursday, 18th January 2018
Venue: i2 Bishopsgate
09.30 - 16.30
(refreshments and lunch will be provided)
£395 + VAT per person
To reserve your place on this workshop please email email@example.com ASAP
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 1st January 2018, we cannot offer a refund after this date.
Please log in to book